Jonathan D. Bonham, RLA
Associate Principal, Landscape Architect
Jonathan Bonham is very proficient at team management and project schedule control. He has over 17 years of experience in landscape architecture and urban design. He supports the firm’s government and cemetery projects in multiple states. Jonathan has worked with the Department of Veterans Affairs since 2009 and has extensive knowledge of the requirements and guidelines.
- Western New York National Cemetery
- Omaha National Cemetery
- Great Lakes National Cemetery
- Mount Hope Cemetery
- Pikes Peak National Cemetery
- Indiantown Gap National Cemetery
Experiencing a temperate breeze from the water as you walk along its meandering edge. The worries you carry are forgotten as you focus on being at the place, with purpose, observing the quiet forgotten moments that nature whispers.
Education, Registrations, and Certifications
- BLA, 2004 – Ball State University College of Architecture and Planning
- Registered Landscape Architect: New York, Illinois, Kentucky, Minnesota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Indiana
- CLARB Certified