Joining the big leagues.
As one of only four NCAA Division 1 athletic programs in the SUNY system, Binghamton University faced an opportunity to invest in its athletic facilities and stand out from the crowd. The facility not only hosts major national competitions but also sets the school up to compete with other Division 1 schools and recruit top-notch athletes.
The LA Group (as HMH Site & Sports Design) worked with Binghamton University on a $5.8M project to upgrade its Bearcats Sports Complex design along with the baseball and softball fields.
- New baseball and softball stadiums with professional-style sunken dugouts
- Six new varsity tennis courts with cushion surfaces and a promenade for spectators and coaches
- Outdoor tennis/basketball/handball complex at the Events Center
- Center featuring six cushioned surface competition courts, recreational courts, and center viewing aisle
- Reconstructed tennis courts at East Gym