Pairing Nature with Neighborhood
A first of its kind, the Oak Ridge presents an architecturally-planned neighborhood that respects the renowned historic character of Saratoga Springs, New York while preserving more than 100 acres of open space.
The LA Group provided planning and site civil engineering for the proposed 112-home neo-traditional residential project located on 200 acres within the City of Saratoga Springs.
- At the center of the neighborhood is the center green that features both preserved groves of existing trees and new landscaping
- The open area of the green will be maintained as a mown meadow to welcome unstructured play, picnicking, and social gathering
- Sidewalks surrounding the green will be paved with brick to link the new neighborhood to its traditional context
- Lots surrounding the green have rear access alley lots to create a traditional ‘core’ neighborhood
- Conventional and custom lots surround the core neighborhood to create a diverse community
- Boulevard streets grace each neighborhood entrance.