Civil/Environmental Engineer Position
The LA Group Landscape Architecture and Engineering, P.C. is currently seeking a civil/environmental engineer. The qualified candidate will be expected to assist in the design of multi-disciplinary engineering projects. Qualified candidate must have strong skills in project organization and experience in design of water/wastewater treatment and conveyance facilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering
• 4+ years of experience in a related position
• Experience with a focus on water and wastewater projects
• Ability to evaluate, design, and produce contract documents for water/wastewater treatment and conveyance (piping and pumping facilities) projects
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Professional Engineering (PE) license or Engineer in Training (EIT) with ability to obtain PE licensure within a year
• Ability to work in a team environment
The LA Group is an award-winning design firm with a national practice. The firm is located in the City of Saratoga Springs which is nationally recognized for its quality of life as a “city in the country” enjoying a high level of cultural activities and abundant outdoor recreational opportunities. The firm offers a competitive salary, pleasant work environment, and many other benefits that are not offered by other employers.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume to: Director of Human Resources, The LA Group, P.C. 40 Long Alley, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 or via e-mail to: email@example.com
The LA Group is an EOE/M/F/D/V.