Based in Saratoga Springs, NY, The LA Group is a dynamic and innovative landscape architecture and engineering firm dedicated to creating sustainable and aesthetically pleasing environments. With a portfolio of successful projects for diverse clients, we pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence, creativity, environmental stewardship, and community. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a creative and strategic Marketing Manager to join our team.
Position Overview: We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to lead our marketing efforts and contribute to the firm’s continued success. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and an understanding of the architecture and engineering industry and the clients we serve in government, education, and private development. The Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in developing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to enhance our brand, attract new clients, and promote our unique approach to landscape architecture and engineering.
- Strategy Development: Develop and execute marketing and public relations strategies that align with the firm’s business goals and target audience.
- Brand Management: Ensure brand consistency across all marketing materials, communications, social media, press releases and touchpoints.
- Content Creation: Create compelling content, including project case studies, blog posts, social media, award submittals, press releases and other materials that showcase the firm’s expertise and highlight key projects and people.
- Digital Marketing: Manage the firm’s online presence, including website updates, SEO, social media, and email marketing campaigns.
- Consultant Engagement: Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and new teaming partners and identify opportunities for collaboration on client pursuits, proposals, and interviews.
- Proposal Development: Collaborate with project teams to create persuasive and professional proposals, resumes, project sheets, government SF330 qualifications, presentations, and other client-facing materials.
- Market Research and Lead Tracking: Stay informed about new business leads through sourcing platforms, industry trends, competitor activities, conferences, and market demands to identify growth opportunities for government, education, and private development.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on architecture, engineering, or related professional services industries. Experience in the Federal Market a plus.
- Strong project management and organization skills and the ability to influence and motivate people working together as a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, InDesign, and other creative software for page layout, photo editing, and website maintenance.
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing strategies.
The LA Group offers a competitive salary, collaborative work environment, along with a 401k and profit-sharing plan, health, dental, life and long-term disability, and many other benefits.
Salary Range: $95,000 – $120,000 annually.
Actual compensation may vary based on relevant experience, qualifications/education, and other factors. Salary range excludes monetary value of benefits.
Please submit a letter of interest and resume to:
The LA Group Landscape Architecture and Engineering, P.C.
40 Long Alley
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org