Civil Engineer – 8+ Years Experience
The LA Group is seeking talented applicants for a Water and Wastewater Engineering position to join our collaborative working environment in our Saratoga Springs, NY office. The candidate for this position would function primarily as a project manager for water and wastewater treatment and distribution projects.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and exposure to a wide range of projects. Our growing engineering department is licensed in more than 15 states and work as a close-knit team that thrives on collaboration. At The LA Group, work-life balance is key which is evident through past “Great Places to Work” and “Top Workplace” awards The LA Group has received.
- Technical duties include project management and oversite of design of water and wastewater treatment and distribution projects.
- Evaluate, design, and produce contract documents for water/wastewater treatment and conveyance projects.
- Preparation of permit application documents.
- Delegation of work to fellow staff.
- Assist in preparing proposals to provide professional services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a related position.
- P.E. licensure is required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Professional approach and demeanor.
Salary commensurate with experience, but a salary of $95,000 – 115,000 is anticipated based on an individual’s education, credentials, skill level and relevant experience, as well as internal pay equity, geographic location, and business needs.
The LA Group is an EOE/M/F/D/V. This position includes generous health plans and 401k with employer contributions, bonus opportunities, and paid time off.
Qualified candidates submit resume to:
The LA Group Landscape Architecture and Engineering, P.C.
40 Long Alley
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Or via email to email@example.com