Civil Engineer – 3+ Years Experience
The LA Group is seeking talented applicants for a Civil Engineering position to join our collaborative working environment in our Saratoga Springs, NY office. The candidate for this position would function primarily as a project engineer on land development projects. Land development projects the candidate would work on vary in market type (i.e. educational, sports and recreation, private, and government) along with project location. This position provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and exposure to a wide range of projects. Our growing engineering department is licensed in more than 15 states and work as a close-knit team that thrives on collaboration. At the LA Group, work-life balance is key which is evident through past “Great Places to Work” and “Top Workplace” awards the LA Group has received.
- Development of site layout, grading, and erosion and sediment control plans.
- Stormwater management and utility design.
- Assist in the coordination with clients, regulators and permitting agencies.
- Assist in the preparation of permitting documents.
- Delegation of work to fellow staff.
- Limited construction site observations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a related position.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of HydroCAD is a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Professional approach and demeanor.
The LA Group is an EOE/M/F/D/V. This position includes generous health plans and 401k with employer contributions, bonus opportunities, and paid time off.
Qualified candidates submit resume to:
The LA Group Landscape Architecture and Engineering, P.C.
40 Long Alley
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Congress Park, Saratoga Springs, NY
“Partnering with The LA Group is like both sides of the brain functioning together. It’s a beautiful thing.”
– Dennis Kennelly, Vice President, T.Y. Lin International
“When it comes to The LA Group, I can always count on a trustworthy, straight story. There are no excuses here. Their ethics are admirable.”
– Bob Joy, Founding Principal, JMZ Architects and Planners, P.C.