Images used with permission courtesy of Phinney Design Group
Fostering Growth and Independence
AIM Services, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization providing residential and community-based services to people with disabilities, including those with traumatic brain injuries and those who are looking for nursing home transition or diversion.
The LA Group worked collaboratively as part of a design build team on an office headquarters for AIM Services, Inc. The site was designed to accommodate a 15,000-square-foot building, which includes multiple office spaces and training and meeting rooms to house the 100 plus employees of AIM Services, Inc.
- Secured site plan approval from the Town of Wilton Planning Board
- Designed and secured permits for an on-site water supply system from the NYS Department of Health (NYSDOH)
- Designed an on-site sanitary system and leach field in conformance with Town and NYSDOT requirements
- Responsible for stormwater management design and monitoring throughout the construction process,
- Worked with the design team and AIM Services to orient the building on the site to maximize the opportunities the site provided.
- Prepared concept plans, construction documents, and cost estimates