Civil Engineer – 5+ Years Experience
The LA Group is seeking talented applicants for a Water and Wastewater Engineering position to join our collaborative working environment in our Saratoga Springs, NY office. The candidate for this position would function primarily as a project manager for water and wastewater treatment and distribution projects.
This position provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and exposure to a wide range of projects. Our growing engineering department is licensed in more than 15 states and work as a close-knit team that thrives on collaboration. At the LA Group, work-life balance is key which is evident through past “Great Places to Work” and “Top Workplace” awards the LA Group has received.
- Technical duties include project management and oversite of design of water and wastewater treatment and distribution projects
- Evaluate, design, and produce contract documents for water/wastewater treatment and conveyance projects
- Preparation of permit application documents
- Delegation of work to fellow staff
- Assist in preparing proposals to provide professional services
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a related position
- P.E. licensure is required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Professional approach and demeanor
The LA Group is an EOE/M/F/D/V. This position includes generous health plans and 401k with employer contributions, bonus opportunities, and paid time off.
Qualified candidates submit resume to:
The LA Group Landscape Architecture and Engineering, P.C.
40 Long Alley
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Or via email to email@example.com
Congress Park, Saratoga Springs, NY
“Partnering with The LA Group is like both sides of the brain functioning together. It’s a beautiful thing.”
– Dennis Kennelly, Vice President, T.Y. Lin International
“When it comes to The LA Group, I can always count on a trustworthy, straight story. There are no excuses here. Their ethics are admirable.”
– Bob Joy, Founding Principal, JMZ Architects and Planners, P.C.