In 2005 The LA Group was chosen as one of the "Greatest Places to Work" in the Capital Region. We offer a comprehensive benefit package to our employees and a casual work environment.
All Full Time Employees Receive:
- Health and dental benefits and other supplemental insurances are available on the first day of the month following 90 days of employment. A generous health stipend is given to all fulltime employees to offset the costs of these benefits.
- Group long-term disability insurance is provided at no cost to the employee.
- Sick leave of 40 hours per year is available should it be needed.
- Eight paid Holidays are given.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for various covered expenses is available.
- Group Term Life Insurance
All New Employees Receive:
- Accrue vacation time at a rate of two weeks per year in the 1st five (5) years of employment and then three (3) weeks thereafter.
- The opportunity to participate in the company 401k plan and company profit share plan.
- Payroll Direct Deposit is also available.
For inquiries, job openings and opportunities, contact email@example.com
We continually seek Landscape Architects, Civil Engineers, CADD Civil Draftsmen, Environmental Scientists and Planners to augment our talented employees. The LA Group is an equal opportunity employer and encourages minorities, females, disabled individuals, and Veterans to apply for available positions within our firm.